People have always used a lock and key to protect their valuables in their premises. However, with technological advancements, new products are being made to suit clients and help safeguard their valuables. One such device is the keyless door lock. This entry system is designed to be used without the need for a key and to do away with the function of keys entirely. Instead one will have entry into their premises by either typing a few numbers or touching a finger pad. For more about their function visit smart locks reviews. Likewise, below are some information about keyless door locks.
Keyless Door Locks
Benefits of using keyless door lock
There are numerous advantageous why people need to purchase and install this system.
1. Individuals who invest in keyless door locks do not have to worry about their keys being lost or getting stolen. The fact that they do not carry one will ensure that these incidents do not occur.
2. The keyless door lock provides greater security on a person’s premises. One does not have to worry about their keys being copied for their is none to be duplicated or keys being stolen for this purpose.
3. The system is also very convenient for the user. It is easy to use, and there are no hustles of keys not being found or located for instance in a ladies bag for one to access their home.
4. Reduced costs for property owners. Because locks are keyless, home and business owners do not have to incur costs of changing locks when keys are lost or misplaced as compared to traditional door locks for they operate without keys.
Types of keyless door locks
There are different types of keyless door locks for one to shop and buy. The kind of lock that one purchase depends on their need and also the budget they have set aside. The keyless door locks available include;
• Remote keyless door locks – These use a remote control to unlock doors from a distance for one to have access.
• Electric keyless door lock – These use the premises electrical circuits or batteries and need a code to have gain entry.
• Mechanical keyless door lock – These require a private code and have a mechanical signal that unlocks the door
• Biometric or fingerprint keyless door lock – This kind of keyless door look has a database of fingerprints that allow access to certain individuals into the premises. Every individual’s fingerprint is scanned to confirm and admit entry.
Where to buy
One can purchase keyless door lock hardware store or by buying from online stores. All one needs to do is identify what they would want and order and buy it.